Genuine Toyota brake components are designed specifically for your car and built to the same high standards as your original brakes. From brake pads to calipers, rotors, drums and shoes, Genuine Toyota brake components help provide safety and durability.
Schedule an appointment for a Toyota brake inspection, service or repair at your local Toyota Service Center to help keep your vehicle safe.
Why should I get genuine Toyota brakes?
- Toyota tests and approves our brake components for the proper fit, form and function to ensure the safety of your Toyota vehicle’s brakes, and when you visit a Toyota Service Center, our Toyota-certified technicians will use the parts intended for your specific vehicle. Our ceramic brake pads help reduce heat, noise and brake dust and extend rotor life because they are specifically designed for your Toyota.
Why install Genuine Toyota brake pads?
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota.
- Toyota tested and approved for proper fit, form, and function.
- Ceramic brake pad may help reduce heat, noise, and brake dust, as well as help extend rotor life.
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation.
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Increased stopping distance.
- Excessive brake noise.
- Abnormal brake pedal feel.
- Pulling or vibration during braking.
- Excessive brake dust on wheels.
Why is it important?
- Ensures optimal braking performance.
- Contributes to proper vehicle control.
- Helps maintain vehicle safety.
- Maximizes stopping power and improves stopping distance.
Brake Pads $199
with rotor resurface
|Restrictions apply. At participating local Toyota Dealers in AL, FL, GA, SC & NC. Offer valid on Toyota Complete Maintenance Care (TCMC) brake or OEM brake pads if a TCMC brake pad is not available for the vehicle. Brake pads must be installed by authorized dealer. Additional parts may be needed. Offer valid one per axle. Offer excludes all applicable tax, installation costs, and previous purchases. Not valid with any other offer or advertised special. Toyota and Scion vehicles only. Void where prohibited. One coupon per customer. Offer expires 10/31/22|
Nobody keeps your Toyota running in top Toyota shape better than our Toyota Certified Technicians.
How often is replacement needed?
When thickness of brake pad measures:
- 3 millimeters or less – Replacement is recommended
- 4-6 millimeters – Brake pad is nearing replacement
- 7 or more millimeters – Brake pad is good
Measurement is recommended at each regular service interval
© 2022 Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC. All rights reserved. Toyoguard is provided by Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC and is not a product of Toyota.
© 2021 Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC. All rights reserved. Toyoguard is provided by Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC and is not a product of Toyota.